SCREAMFEEDER have released a video for the track "Half Lies" from their upcoming album "Pop Guilt" be released on April 21 on ABC / Four Four in Australia, and in America and Europe in June through Rogue Wave Records, a brand new imprint of Ripple Music.
This will be the band's 7th studio album featuring 10 brand new tunes, as well as last year’s 3 singles, All Over It Again, Alone In A Crowd and Karen Trust Me.
The album was recorded at The Shed, in Brisbane, late 2016, with Darek Mudge as chief engineer. Then the songs were divided between 5 mix engineers to get some diversity in sounds and styles..
- Half Lies & Making It Up mixed by David Downham at Gradwell House Recording, NJ.
- Got A Feeling, Regrets & Sciatic Heart mixed by Paul Q. Kolderie at Camp St Studios, MA.
- All Over It Again mixed by Wayne Connolly at The Neve Room, Sydney.
- Sonic Souvenirs, Alone in a Crowd, Not Afraid & Going To California mixed at The Shed by Darek.
- Falling & Shelter mixed by Brad Wood at Seagrass Studio, Los Angeles, CA.