Name: Brett Eberhard
7”s: Maybe 600 give or take
10”s: Maybe 30?
12”s: 200- 300?
Test Pressings: Never counted… a few!
Hmmm first record I bought seriously might have been either Possessed, Spermbirds, The Stupids or Cryptic Slaughter. Before that it was tapes, like Beat Street and Run DMC.
Latest addition to the Family:
Weekend Nachos- Worthless 12"
The Pride of the Fleet:
This week? The Lovely Lads 12"
The Hen’s Tooth:
The rarest, that's hard to say. At a glance I have a test press of “Haymaker -Love the Music, Hate the Kids” 7" #12 out of 20, but then there’s the Arms Reach “Thanks for Nothing Corduroy” friends press #10 out of 35.
Most Expensive Record You’ve Bought:
Fuck I block stuff like that out. I seriously can’t remember and even if I did it would be too embarrassing to say.
I’m chasing a Last Rights 7"... any cover.
Why Did I Trade That:
Oh man...my Negative Approach 7", I sold it for $400 and the YDI “A Place in the Sun” 7". I was going through some lame phase where I thought "these are just possessions and I should let other people enjoy them"...fucking hippy bullshit.
Hmmm Breakdown “demo” 7", it was like 10 dollars or something.
Guilty pleasure or secret shame:
What’s the absolute limit you would ever pay for a record?
These days? Maybe 300 for something that is rare that I know I would enjoy. It's pretty fucking ridiculous how much people spend on records...
Are record collectors all really pretentious arseholes?
Perhaps so, but not as pretentious as modern hardcore kids.
- JUDGE Reunion Footage From BLACK N BLUE BOWL
- BEAVER Needs You For 80s Skate Videoclip Shoot
- Download BRIDGE NINE 32 Track Sampler
- SMITH STREET BAND / JOYCE MANOR / CHEAP GIRLS Tour
- OUTSIDERS CODE "Exiled From Birth" Launch Show
- APART FROM THIS To Play "In Gloom" At Release Show
- New ALPHA & OMEGA Song Off "No Rest, No Peace"
- DEFEATER To Release "Letters Home" On July 16th
- COSMIC PYSCHOS Documentary Secures Cinema Screening
- FLAG "My War" Video Clip From The Moose Lodge